70. Recipe: Write about a recipe for something abstact, such as a feeling.
71. Famous Artwork: Choose a famous painting and write about it.
72. Where That Place Used to Be: Think of a place you went to when you were younger but it now no longer there or is something else. Capture your feelings about this in your writing.
63. Spice: Write about flavors and tastes or a favorite spice of yours.
64. Sing a New Song: Take a popular song off the radio and rewrite it as a poem in your own words.
65. Telephone: Write about a phone call you recently received.
The precious substance of your inner being. The metabolic network of flesh, blood, and electronic nerves that activate and engage our mind into thought, reasoning, creativity, and understanding. By this process we make our internal judgements regarding how to proceed, move on, and interact in all of our life situations. To some the soul and to others the mind – No matter the title, the fact of the matter is this is our substance and makings of who we are. Handle with care.
By Gabrial Jacob Thomas
Writing Prompts 05.12.18
60. Handle With Care: Write about a very fragile or delicate object.
61. Drama: Write about a time when you got stuck in between two parties fighting with each other.
62. Slip Up: Write about making mistakes.