82. Book Inspired: Think of your favorite book. Now write a poem that sums up the entire story in 10 lines.
83. Magic: Imagine you have a touch of magic, and can make impossible things happen. What would you do?
85. A Day in the Life: Write about your daily habits and routine.
The sheep have sharp teeth: Write about an unlikely predator.
Pay it forward: How could one act of kindness change the world?
Theme park: Write about a ride at a theme park – real or imaginary. Is it based on a film or super hero? Who can ride? What is the experience like?
79. Hero: Write a tribute to someone you regard as a hero.
80. Ode to Strangers: Write an ode to a stranger you’ve seen on the street.
81. Advertisement: Advertisements are everywhere, aren’t they? Write using the slogan or line from an ad.
76. Missing You: Write about someone you miss dearly.
77. Geography: Pick a state or country you’ve never visited. Write about why you would or would not like to visit that place.
78. Random Song: Write something inspired by the last song you heard.
70. Recipe: Write about a recipe for something abstact, such as a feeling.
71. Famous Artwork: Choose a famous painting and write about it.
72. Where That Place Used to Be: Think of a place you went to when you were younger but it now no longer there or is something else. Capture your feelings about this in your writing.
63. Spice: Write about flavors and tastes or a favorite spice of yours.
64. Sing a New Song: Take a popular song off the radio and rewrite it as a poem in your own words.
65. Telephone: Write about a phone call you recently received.
60. Handle With Care: Write about a very fragile or delicate object.
61. Drama: Write about a time when you got stuck in between two parties fighting with each other.
62. Slip Up: Write about making mistakes.