103. Secret Message: Write something with a secret message hidden in between the words. For example, you could make an acrostic poem using the last letters of the word or use secret code words in the poem.
104. Vacation: Write about a vacation you took.
105. Heat: Write about being overheated and sweltering.
100. Normal: What does normal mean to you? Is it good or bad to be normal?
101. Recycle: Take something you’ve written in the past and rewrite it into a completely different piece.
102. Wardrobe: Write about a fashion model or what’s currently in your closet or drawers.
Create or recite an inspiring quote.
95. Adjectives: Make a list of the first 5 adjectives that pop into your head. Use these 5 words in your story, poem, or journal entry.
96. Fairy Tales: Rewrite a fairy tale. Give it a new ending or make it modern or write as a poem.
97. Whispers: Write about someone who has to whisper a secret to someone else.
93. Potion: Write about a magic potion. What is it made of? What does it do? What is the antidote?
94. Swinging & Sliding: Write something inspired by a playground or treehouse.
Things I was taught and things I wasn’t
90. Green Thumb: Write about growing something.
91. Family Heirloom: Write about an object that’s been passed through the generations in your family.
92. Bug Catcher: Write about insects.
86. Your Muse: Write about your muse – what does he or she look like? What does your muse do to inspire you?
87. Convenience Store: Write about an experience you’ve had at a gas station or convenience store.
88. Natural Wonders of the World: Choose one of the natural wonders of the world. Write about it.
82. Book Inspired: Think of your favorite book. Now write a poem that sums up the entire story in 10 lines.
83. Magic: Imagine you have a touch of magic, and can make impossible things happen. What would you do?
85. A Day in the Life: Write about your daily habits and routine.
The sheep have sharp teeth: Write about an unlikely predator.
Pay it forward: How could one act of kindness change the world?
Theme park: Write about a ride at a theme park – real or imaginary. Is it based on a film or super hero? Who can ride? What is the experience like?
79. Hero: Write a tribute to someone you regard as a hero.
80. Ode to Strangers: Write an ode to a stranger you’ve seen on the street.
81. Advertisement: Advertisements are everywhere, aren’t they? Write using the slogan or line from an ad.