86. Your Muse: Write about your muse – what does he or she look like? What does your muse do to inspire you?
87. Convenience Store: Write about an experience you’ve had at a gas station or convenience store.
88. Natural Wonders of the World: Choose one of the natural wonders of the world. Write about it.
82. Book Inspired: Think of your favorite book. Now write a poem that sums up the entire story in 10 lines.
83. Magic: Imagine you have a touch of magic, and can make impossible things happen. What would you do?
85. A Day in the Life: Write about your daily habits and routine.
“Damnit Vincent I’m serious! Don’t go down there.” Samuel says, “They already got willie! Them sheep ain’t like other sheep.”
Vincent laughs, “You must be high.” as he trots down the hill toward the herd.
Samuel follows reluctantly.
“Look Samuel, there’s no Shepard. These sheep are sitting ducks.”
“Don’t you think that is a little suspicious?!” Samuel insists.
“You’re starting to piss me off!”, Vincent snaps.
Vincent disappears into the herd. A few seconds later sounds of fighting erupt from the block of sheep. Then the sound of a dog yipping and whimpering. A sheep skips out to the edge of the herd, its face drenched in blood and the leg of a wolf hanging from its mouth. The sheep chews calmly as it stares unflinchingly at Samuel.
By Phil Force
The sheep have sharp teeth: Write about an unlikely predator.
Pay it forward: How could one act of kindness change the world?
Theme park: Write about a ride at a theme park – real or imaginary. Is it based on a film or super hero? Who can ride? What is the experience like?